November 22, 2008

Prologue


I have been very lucky to throughout my life and have been able to travel to many different areas of our planet. Next week I will have the opportunity to visit a place I have not been to before – my husband's native country, the Philippines. This trip has been several months in the planning and I am very excited that our date of departure is almost here!

In the past I have traveled to many different places in North America, Latin America, and Europe and am looking forward to my first trip to Southeast Asia. I have always been fascinated by the many unique cultures around the globe and enjoy experiencing and learning about each one.

I have begun this blog to chronicle and share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, opinions, and visions about this trip – this experience.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Excellent! Please take many pictures.

Judy said...

You two have a great journey! Thanks for sharing your experiences.