August 1, 2011

Changes...

I began this blog almost three years ago - in November 2008 - on my first trip to Asia. As I visited the Philippines and Hong Kong, I shared my experiences and observations here in the first posts of this blog. The first title for my blog was Philippines Through My Eyes, which eventually evolved to Through My Eyes as I continued sharing my travel, food, wine, and chocolate adventures - both near and far.

Recently I decided it was time to re-brand my blog - in other words, give it a makeover. I reviewed many of my posts, looking back on my journey. After some time I realized that not only did I want to redesign the look of my website, I wanted to change the name to better reflect the purpose of my blog.

So, welcome! You will see the new name for my blog is Jessica In Search Of... and I have created a visual theme to compliment. Other than that, nothing will change. I will continue to share my adventures in travel, food, wine, and chocolate. And I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Add your comments below or you can contact me on Facebook and Twitter.

Happy travels!

4 comments:

Corinne @ Gourmantic said...

Congrats on the rebranding! It's very easy on the eyes :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Corinne! :)

Bethany said...

Jessie, I love the look and feel of your redesign. Very European! The tone here has really grown and your writing and photos are so professional. I'm a fan for sure. Have been tweaking my site off-line and you've provided some good inspiration here for GGC expansion. This is a good tone here and hopefully it will support your traffic. Love it, nice job.
Beth

Jessica said...

Thanks Beth! :)